Dr. Meena gurbani, M.D. F.A.A.P.
Postgraduate Education and Qualifications:
- July 1994 – June 1996: Residency in Pediatrics at Loma Linda University Medical Center
- July 1982 – June 1986: Residency in Pediatrics at S.S. General Hospital and M.S. University, Gujarat, India
Graduate Education and Qualifications:
- December 1981: MBBS at Baroda Medical College, M.S. University, Baroda, Gujarat, India. Thesis: Epidemiological Report on Leprosy
- American Board of Pediatrics
- 1996 – Current: American Academy of Pediatrics
- 2017: Inland Southern California Organization of Physicians of Indian Origin, Life member
- 2016: American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, Life member
- 2006: Indian Medical Association of Southern California, Life member
- 1988: Indian Medical Association, India, Life member
- 1988: Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology, India, Life member
- 1987: Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Life member
Dr. Gurbani is married with 4 children
Our practice offers quality pediatrics in Tucker, GA, and the surrounding areas. Trust our experience. Contact us today for your child’s appointment.