Dr. Ofelia Mandock, M.D. F.A.A.P.
Quality Pediatrics Tucker, GA
Education, Specializations, and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: University of Chihuahua, Mexico
- Doctor of Medicine: Faculty of Medicine of the University of Chihuahua, Mexico
- Master of Science in Nutrition, Georgia State University
- Pediatric Residency: Medical Branch in Galveston, University of Texas
- Fellowship: Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Medical Branch in Galveston, University of Texas
- Board-certified in Pediatrics
- Member of American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Mandock is married with one daughter, enjoys reading and spending time with her dogs.
Our practice offers quality pediatrics in Tucker, GA and the surrounding areas. Trust our experience. Contact us today for your child’s appointment.